How To Waist Train Properly
Since you are here, you must have already come across multiple waist training tips, tricks, and ideas.
Though there are many exercises and ways of using shapewear, unless you know the exact way, you will not be able to achieve that hourglass figure you desire.
Although this is a semi-permanent effect that occurs due to constant compression on the area around the waist, proper waist training and wearing the shapewear as often as you can will definitely bring drastic results!
Anybody can achieve the perfect hourglass shape, but you need to know the ins and outs to get to those beautiful curves!
So let's get to it!
How to Properly Waist Train With Shapewear?
Waist training is not only the fastest way to those beautiful curves but also effective for weight loss. First, you need to make sure that you are wearing your shapewear correctly. Check the following to know if you are on the right track.
- The shapewear should fit tightly around your waist and shouldn't bulge anywhere.
- Once you're wearing shapewear, there should be no distress in your breathing pattern,there shouldn't be any pain.
- Listen to what your body is trying to tell you. Please don't push yourself; you won't be able to see results overnight, it requires patience and consistency.
- The shapewear should be accurately made for your body type. When you wear shapewear to fit your size, you are most likely to get better results. The shapewear should be hugging your curves, not constricting and pressing.
- Make sure you are not sleeping in your shapewear because your body needs a break from the shapewear sometimes.
- Take measurements from the smallest part of your waist. These are the measurements that need to coincide with the measurement of the shapewear.
How to Get started with shapewear and reap maximum benefits?
When you start training, wear shapewear for a maximum of 1.5 to 2 hours. You can also evenly distribute this time between 3 days. It is all about how your body feels.
Now it’s time to increase the time duration for the training and the shapewear.
Wear the shapewear for about 4 hours but if you feel pinched or suffocated, remove the shapewear. For beginners, a slight feeling of constriction is okay because your body is just getting used to of it.
Start from lighter exercises and then move onto strength training. By now, you should be noticing that you are eating less due to your stomach being constricted, but that will eventually contribute to your weight loss journey.
So, when do you see the results?
You should be expecting visible results within 3 months, but this doesn't mean you will see a total transformation.
However, this will only be possible if you are eating right, training well, and wearing your shapewear for about 10 hours for at least 8 weeks. Consistency is the key to that hourglass shape, and when you get the results, you will be amazed!